A uk beauty blog giving you reviews, tips and tricks with all aspects of make up and beauty.

Thursday 22 November 2012

MUA Mega Volume Mascara

I write about MUA alot! I am a huge fan of their range. The main thing I love is how often they release new products and how involved they are with the customer base. They do have a great marketing team. Plus none of their products break my student budget! So being a mascara junkie I had to grab their new Mega Volume mascara.

MUA Mega Volume mascara £3


It comes in a bright pink tube which is great in my box as it always stands out. Its a similar designed bottle to the Maybelline volum express. Just with a bigger handle. The packaging felt a little cheap to me (sorry MUA) and I wasn't really keen on it. But its whats inside that counts!

The brush isn't to dissimilar to the Urban Decay Big Fatty, just it doesn't have the ball type structure on the tip. It is a plastic bristle applicator.



The formula is really nice, it smells like apples. It goes on like a dream and doesn't clump. The brush coats every lash nicely and evenly.

I find with my lashes which aren't very curly or particular thick it doesn't do too much to them. This mascara doesn't give me any oomph. I get a great dark black colour on my lashes and they do stand out more just they aren't extremely volumised.

On my sister on the other hand it works great! Her lashes are made to look so much thicker and longer. This gave her a nice false lash effect. She has nice thick eye lashes so better for thicker lashes not on whispies like mine!

You can pick this up at Superdrug stores or online here for £3 a bargain I think!

Have you tried this mascara? What did you think? Let me know

xoxo - Lizzy

1 comments:

  1. Its a good mascara and worth much more than the price tag! x

    ReplyDelete

Followers

All Images and literary works copyright Lizzy Jane Holliday unless otherwise stated. Powered by Blogger.

Bloggers.com

Lizzyjane - Find me on Bloggers.com

© Butterflys at the mailbox, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena