A uk beauty blog giving you reviews, tips and tricks with all aspects of make up and beauty.

Saturday 16 February 2013

MUA Undress your skin Flawless primer.

Everyone's heard of primers and knows the benefits of using one. It's just finding a primer that's the right one for you.

My main issues are I have oily skin and large pores. So I need something to deal with both or at least hide my pores! Normally I use Benefits porefessional. I do like this but it's quite pricey on my little student budget.

So when I saw MUA had released their Undress your skin range and brought out a primer with a claim it fills in fine lines and pores and was only £5 I decided to investigate.

MUA Undress your skin Flawless skin primer - £5
The claim: reduce the appearance of fine lines and pores and leave your skin feeling velvety soft. Creates a flawless complexion that can be worn alone or under foundation.

The primer itself is silicone based and is a clear fairly thick gel like substance. It comes in a pump action bottle for a measured dose. One pump is enough to do your entire face. It does Spread and blend in really well. Leaving a beautifully soft base for your foundation. I use Revlon photo ready foundation and it goes on perfectly over the primer. There's no dragging or patching. My skin is still velvety soft once I've applied my make up as well as a few hours after applying. The product has no scent to it which I like! I hate scented products on my face.

The primer itself fills in my pores and keeps my foundation in place all day. I wasn't expecting miracle with this, I never get my hopes too high with pore perfecting primers but this one really took me by surprise. As it does what it claims. My make up stays put my pores stay filled in and I stay pretty matte throughout the day.

I've used this for almost a week (my local small Superdrug has a habit of releasing items early) and I love it. For £5 it's great. A new holy grail product for me!

Once again MUA have got it all right! Great product at a great price point.

I have seen they've brought out a foundation in this range. I'm still undecided on if I want to try it or not.

Have you tried this primer? Tried anything else ing he undress your skin rage? Let me know!

(Till March 12th online its only £3!)

You can pick this up at selected Superdrug stores and online Here!

XOXO - Lizzy.







4 comments:

  1. I really want to try this but I was waiting for the reviews by the sounds of it I have very simalar skin to you I might just have to get it :) xx coleoftheballll33.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks For sharing, must get it now. I have yet to find my perfect primer! xx
    sairasbeautylounge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've sold me - I'm adding it to my cart. Thanks a bunch!
    My Beauty Junction

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm totally sold! I too have oily skin and visible pores, will give this product a try now. Nice blog, following via Bloglovin now :) x

    The Bedside Dreams

    ReplyDelete

Followers

All Images and literary works copyright Lizzy Jane Holliday unless otherwise stated. Powered by Blogger.

Bloggers.com

Lizzyjane - Find me on Bloggers.com

© Butterflys at the mailbox, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena