A uk beauty blog giving you reviews, tips and tricks with all aspects of make up and beauty.

Saturday 15 December 2012

MUA Gel liners.

I'm a huge gel liner fan and an equally big fan of MUA, So when my local superdrug finally got their gel liners in I had to grab 2. They do these in 4 colours but I hardly wear brown liner eventhough i have been meaning to and blue just doesn't work on me. So I grabbed Fairground and Underground which are black and gunmetal coloured.

left to right Underground and fair ground.
I love these, they're highly pigmented and the formula is perfect for creating defined lines around your eyes. The formula is more creamy than other gel liners, but that;s great means its so much easier to work with. They glide onto the skin really easy and create a nice solid line with one sweep.

 The thing I love doing with this is applying either underground or fair ground onto my eyes and setting with either the black or the gun metal shades from the Undressed palette to create a really strong coloured look.

Left to right fairground and underground
You can see from the swatches that they are highly pigmented. Also once these are on they don't budge, after swatching these I was there ages with a make up wipe trying to remove them. I had to use my eye make up remover in the end. This is the same when you wear them, they last all day. No budging, cracking or smudging.



My absolute favorite part of these is the brush. The brush is hidden in the lid and can either be used alone or be placed into the lid to create a longer handled brush. The brush is perfectly weighted and a great size to create definition.

These are only £3 as well so a bargain!

You can buy these at selected Superdrug stores or online Here

Have you used these? What Gel liners do you use? Let me know!

xoxo - Lizzy

3 comments:

  1. I so need to get these since I'm so lazy in the morning and usually apply my eye liner on the way to work:p thanks for the review! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really good, I use them when I'm feeling a bit lazy or in a rush. Everythings there ready =] xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow Fairground looks awesome. I'll have to pick some of these up!

    I am your newest blog follower :) Gotta go have a browse through your old posts now to catch up!

    - Erin xo

    365mu.blogspot.co.uk - One girl's attempt at creating 365 different make-up looks in as many days

    ReplyDelete

Followers

All Images and literary works copyright Lizzy Jane Holliday unless otherwise stated. Powered by Blogger.

Bloggers.com

Lizzyjane - Find me on Bloggers.com

© Butterflys at the mailbox, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena