A uk beauty blog giving you reviews, tips and tricks with all aspects of make up and beauty.

Sunday 4 November 2012

Maxfactor Face Finity

I received a cute little sample of Maxfactors new face finity foundation in the post the other day. I hate splurging out on foundations only to find I really dislike them, so I try to find a sample sachet to try out first. Then I can gather if it's worth me spending my money on.



The sample came with a card info sheet and a one use sachet. The colour I received was Natural 50, which is the second lightest shade. I was lucky and found this was my perfect shade.

 Maxfactors claim is this will be flawless all day and that it combines your primer, concealer and your foundation in one easy step. I was a bit skeptical in trying this and didn't think it would give me that much coverage. I have naturally flush cheeks so a full coverage foundation is preferred.

I applied this with my real techniques stippling brush so I could really buff it into my skin  and try to achieve an even finish. I was genuinely surprised by this product.  It did have a very full coverage and I had no need for a concealer. It was thick and had a great smell to it.

Im not sure on the 16 hours but it did last all day until I washed it off.  I had none of the awful patchyness you sometimes get. I did find I had a small amount of patchyness but I did put this down to being caught in a downpour.

I have already purchased a full size one of these from Boots and I still love it! (full sized price is £11.99)

Have you tried this? Let me know!

xoxo - Lizzy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

All Images and literary works copyright Lizzy Jane Holliday unless otherwise stated. Powered by Blogger.

Bloggers.com

Lizzyjane - Find me on Bloggers.com

© Butterflys at the mailbox, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena