A uk beauty blog giving you reviews, tips and tricks with all aspects of make up and beauty.

Friday 30 November 2012

My everyday essentials

A bit of a different post today. I thought I'd show you guys the make up I use on a daily basis. I have so much make up and so many products I like but I've only got one face to put it on. So these are the things I use for every day purposes.


1 - Rimmel stay matte pressed powder. This powder is a holy grail product for me. I don't use any other face powder as this one sets my make up all day and keeps my face shine free. I never have to reapply everything just stays put. £3.99 at Boots and Superdrug stores. As well many supermarkets and chemists (UK version of a drugstore) or online here

2 -  17 Miracle matte foundation. I use this foundation an awful lot for run of the mill days. It lasts all day so I don't need to worry about it. It keeps my skin matte and looking great all day. £5.99 at selected Boots stores or online here

3 - This Mac Studio finish concealer is another holy grail product for me. I use this without fail and is a repeat purchase. It glides onto the skin beautifully and gives a flawless all day coverage. I don't get alot of creasing with this which I love and it doesn't melt away. It's quite pricey but I found with my first pot that it did last an awfully long time! Almost around a year even with every day use. A little goes along way! £14.50 from House of Fraser, Debenhams or online Here

4 - Sleek face form palette. Whats not to love about this? 1 palette with 3 products, a high lighter, bronzer and a blush. With one palette I can completely do my cheeks. I have the light palette and its perfect. I love taking this away with me so much more room in my make up bag for other goodies! All 3 colours are gorgeous and look great together, You can buy this from selected Superdrug stores or online Here

5 - Naked 2. I love this palette its so versatile and all the colours are beautiful. Just as you would expect from Urban Decay. These shadows last all day and can easily transfer from day to night. £36 at House of Fraser and Debenhams, or online Here

6 - 17 Falsifeyes mascara. I love this mascara, I have wispy lashes so this ones big bristle brush plumps them up perfectly. £6.49 from selected Boots stores or online Here

7 -  Sheer lip gloss MUA. I love these glosses. They are beautiful. I wear them most days either alone or over a lipstick. These are soft and non sticky. These are only £1 as well so cheap enough to get every colour they offer! £1 from selected superdrug or online here

8 - Kate Moss for Rimmel lipstick. I love this lipstick. 101 is a rose pink which goes with any day time look I come up with. This is a matte colour so sometimes I do add a little lip gloss for that extra shine. £5.49 from Superdrug, Boots, supermarkets and selected chemists or online Here

9 - Soap and Glory smoulder khol. This khol pencil is similar to Urban Decays Perversion. Its a beautiful pencil and defines my eyes perfectly. Its great on the waterline and also great for lining the lash lines. £5 Boots or online Here


So those are the products I use everyday. What products you get a good use from? Let me know!

xoxo - Lizzy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

All Images and literary works copyright Lizzy Jane Holliday unless otherwise stated. Powered by Blogger.

Bloggers.com

Lizzyjane - Find me on Bloggers.com

© Butterflys at the mailbox, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena