A uk beauty blog giving you reviews, tips and tricks with all aspects of make up and beauty.

Wednesday 21 November 2012

Nails of the week.

I've decided to show you all one of my fave things, which is doing my nails. At times I'm quite obsessive with my nails and nail art is something I love doing.

This weeks mani is a variation on the typical french manicure. Its a little messy as I don't like using tape or stickers to create tips. I draw a line with my thin brush polishes (a matching colour to what I'm going to use as a tip) then fill in with my chosen polish

This week I've used two Sally Henson complete salon manicure polishes in Dorien Grey and Oxide


Dorien Grey is a light grey, which is quite blue toned. In pictures it does look very blue but it is grey!



Oxide is a charcoal colour with silver glitter particles in.

I do like Sally Henson polishes these are smooth and easy to apply The brush is an odd shape. Their triangular but when you apply them to the nail the fan out perfectly to give you an even coat. They remove easily and dry quickly. They also have lasting power. I find this will last chips free for 3-4 days. I do use my hands alot and put my manis through alot. The only moan I have is with Oxide, its a glitter so its hell to get off your nails. My cotton pads get ripped up and stick to it eurgh I love the effect of these glitters but I cannot bear taking them off!

Sally Henson polishes can now be purchased in selected Superdrug and Boots stores or online Here

Have you used Sally Henson polishes? What are your favourite colours? Let me know

xoxo - Lizzy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

All Images and literary works copyright Lizzy Jane Holliday unless otherwise stated. Powered by Blogger.

Bloggers.com

Lizzyjane - Find me on Bloggers.com

© Butterflys at the mailbox, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena