A uk beauty blog giving you reviews, tips and tricks with all aspects of make up and beauty.

Thursday 1 November 2012

Urban Decay De slick

During the day I'm usually quite busy. I'm either on my way to a lecture or at a lecture or working in the library. So retouching my make up is very low on my list. I need it to stay picture perfect from around 7 am to 7 pm. So on my mission to find something to help with this problem I came across Urban Decays setting sprays.  I did have a sample of the all nighter spray which I loved, but I have oily skin and needed something to keep my make up on and matte all day. So after chatting to my friend who used to work at an Urban Decay counter I settled on De Slick.



Urban decay say that De Slick will set your look and keep it shine free for 16 hours.

This product does work. I use it every day and My make up looks as perfect when I get home as it did when I left. It also does keep the oil away as well. You can also use this on top of your primer to keep your make up matte and on your face as well as a few spritzes when you've finished. 

I've used this on my boyfriend for costume parties. He always gets pretty sweaty and this helped stop streaking and kept the make up he had on in place for the whole night as well. 

You can grab a setting spray from Urban Decay at most Debanhams and House of Fraser stores. They come in two sizes one at 118 ml for £19 and an extra large version for £23

Do you use a setting spray? Which ones do you love? Let me know!

xoxo - Lizzy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

All Images and literary works copyright Lizzy Jane Holliday unless otherwise stated. Powered by Blogger.

Bloggers.com

Lizzyjane - Find me on Bloggers.com

© Butterflys at the mailbox, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena