A uk beauty blog giving you reviews, tips and tricks with all aspects of make up and beauty.

Thursday 29 November 2012

Soap and Glory Small Wonders

I love love Soap and Glory so while getting the last of my Christmas gifts in Boots I thought I deserved a little treat. Just a little something. So with gifts being 3 for 2 in Boots and only needing to grab 2 gifts I had a good look round the soap and glory gifts and grabbed this small wonders box.


The products come in a cute pink hat style box. Which I'm going to use to store little bits in, more than likely will be lip glosses.


The products included are Clean on me, Scrub of your life, Hand food, The Righteous Butter and a shower scrunchie. All products are travel sized so poerfect for someone who is new to the brand or just to try other soap and glory products without committing to a full sized bottle.
]


Clean on me is a gorgeous thick creamy shower gel. The scent is the classic smell of Soap and Glory goodies. I love putting just a walnut sized amount onto my exfoliating gloves and having a good scrub with it. Before I even moisturise my skin is Deliciously soft and smells divine. A small amount goes alot way, especially when using exfoliating gloves or a shower puff.



The Righteous Butter is a product I've spoken about before. You can see my full review Here. I love this product and having a handy sized tub is great to take away with me instead of lugging my big one around.



The scrub of your life is a nice shower gel with scrubbers infused. It smells lush with the signature scent that all S&G products have. I love using this, I do put a walnut sized amount onto my exfoliating gloves and really scrub away at my skin with this. You're probably thinking hold on she puts an exfoliating shower gel on to exfoliating gloves? Yes I do once a week so I get a real good exfoliatation on my skin and give a good scrub. A bit naughty but hey thats how I like doing it. Even on bare hands it gives a great scrub. This leaves my skin so soft and clean, my skins left with a nice healthy sheen. Commuting and being in the city all day does leave my skin a little dull and dry but this is just the boost my skin needs.


Hand food is a hand cream. To me its just The righteous butter but more lotion like. Its even smoother than the actual lotion version of the Righteous butter. This hasn't left my bag since I've had it. I use it all the time. After washing my hands and just after being around Uni and on my commute. My hands do get pretty dry and chapped so this is perfect for keeping them soft and hydrated. Especially in the cold winter months.


The shower scrunchie/puff I haven't used yet as I mainly use my exfoliating gloves when I shower, and I don't think my Mum will be impressed if I put yet another item around the edge of the bath! So I'm waiting till my gloves need a throw away. Then I'll be using this!

What Soap and Glory items are your faves? Let me know!

xoxo - Lizzy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

All Images and literary works copyright Lizzy Jane Holliday unless otherwise stated. Powered by Blogger.

Bloggers.com

Lizzyjane - Find me on Bloggers.com

© Butterflys at the mailbox, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena