A uk beauty blog giving you reviews, tips and tricks with all aspects of make up and beauty.

Tuesday 13 November 2012

Natural Collection blush

I always go for blush when trying a new brand. I'm not sure why but blushes always seem to be the best place to start for me. So while wandering around Boots waiting for my Nan to do her shopping I decided to pick up a Natural Collection blush.

Pink Cloud blush - £1.99
Natural Collection has nothing over £2 in the entire range. Which is great for us beauty junkies to grab a great quality product at a brilliant price. I always go for pretty girly pinks so I grabbed pink cloud.



Pink cloud is a pretty girly pink colour which is completely matte. Its pigmented enough to give a gorgeous amount of colour but not so pigmented its in your face. It gives a really nice subtle flush to the cheeks. It is buildable which is great. So a few layers and you'll get a more intense finish.



One of things I hate about powders is the amount of dust they create, this is a nice powder that doesn't create too much dust so you don't waste any of the product.

This blush lasts all day and still looks fab. I love wearing it one days when I want a more neutral understated make up day.

Have you used any Natural Collection items? let me know

xoxo - Lizzy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

All Images and literary works copyright Lizzy Jane Holliday unless otherwise stated. Powered by Blogger.

Bloggers.com

Lizzyjane - Find me on Bloggers.com

© Butterflys at the mailbox, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena