A uk beauty blog giving you reviews, tips and tricks with all aspects of make up and beauty.

Saturday 10 November 2012

Nail Drying Spray

Occasionally I like to pop into my local Poundshop. About 50% of the time theres nothing in there that catches my eye but the other 50% of the time theres a few gems in there. Last time I popped in I came across this.



A nail drying spray. I know there are alot of little tricks to help dry nails such as dunking your fingers into iced water. I never have time to fill up a bowl with water and there's rarely any ice in my ice tray. So I thought what the hell its £1 if its good well that's great if not its a bin job! 

Using this is really simple. Its an aerosol can so you literally paint your nails then just spray on about 6 inches away from your nails. After around 60 seconds your nails are touch dry. Much easier than waiting for non quick dry polishes to dry! 



For a nail product theres no horrible chemical smell. The product smells really sweet and almost sherbet like. 

I really like this. Speeds up my day when I'm doing a manicure. Especially if I'm doing nail art and need to dry a colour before going on to the next part. 

I'm sure there are other brands of these sprays around in high street drug stores. 

Do you use a spray to dry your nails? Have any other tricks to dry them quick? Let me know

xoxo - Lizzy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

All Images and literary works copyright Lizzy Jane Holliday unless otherwise stated. Powered by Blogger.

Bloggers.com

Lizzyjane - Find me on Bloggers.com

© Butterflys at the mailbox, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena