A uk beauty blog giving you reviews, tips and tricks with all aspects of make up and beauty.

Wednesday 21 November 2012

17 Miracle Matte Foundation.

I'm always on the lookout for matte foundations, I'm a huge Dream Matte Mousse fan but I've been trying to find a great liquid foundation. I've tried just about every matte foundation and for whatever reason I've disliked it. I noticed Boots 17 range had Miracle matte foundation so I decided to give it a try. 17 used to have a great mousse foundation which I loved so I did have high hopes for this one.

Miracle Matte foundation £5.99 


I chose porcelain which is one of the lightest colours. The bottle is pump actioned and gives a measured dose. I find 2 pumps is enough to get a good even coverage on my whole face and neck with a little left over for places I want more coverage. To apply this I use my real techniques stippling brush and buff it right into the skin. The formula does blend really well and the shade I picked was perfect for my skin.



The coverage is great not too full but more a natural look.It lasts all day without going  patchy or sinking into the pores. I've also found it doesn't slide off and does stay put. So it does live up to its claim of lasting 16 hours. I haven't found it to be cakey and I don't look as if I'm wearing alot of make up with this.

This foundation is also reasonably priced at £5.99. You can purchase one Here

I think I'll be picking up the miracle matte primer and see how that works.

Are you a fan of 17? Any of their products I should try? Let me know

xoxo - Lizzy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

All Images and literary works copyright Lizzy Jane Holliday unless otherwise stated. Powered by Blogger.

Bloggers.com

Lizzyjane - Find me on Bloggers.com

© Butterflys at the mailbox, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena