A uk beauty blog giving you reviews, tips and tricks with all aspects of make up and beauty.

Thursday 15 November 2012

MUA Artiste Collection

I like alot of beauty bloggers love MUA, I've seen all the excitement about their artiste collectione. Unfortunately for me my local Superdrug is always running out of stock on their MUA stand! Pretty annoying! I'm also not a big fan of buying make up online especially new pieces. The amount of times I've seen something ordered it and when I've opened the box I've discovered its nothing like what I thought it was going to be is unreal! So I do prefer having a tester I can look at in store. So when I finally found an Artiste collection I had a quick look and decided I just couldn't resist it. At £6 for 6 marbled eye shadows, 2 blushers, a bronzer and a highlighter. That equates to just 60p an item! Who can resist?



The palette comes with 6 beautifully pigmented marbled eye shadows. These blend like a dream. The marbled effect changes the colour ever so slightly, but not enough to be noticeable  They have a beautiful shimmery sheen to them. I love these colours MUA eye shadows are always highly pigmented with such a great colour pay off. None of the shadows are sheer and even though they are cheap you do not need to build the colour up.

The colours:

From left to right.

Pistachio: A beautiful pastle greeny blue. Looks different in different lights. Sometimes catches a very bright white colour.
Mocca: A gorgeous ivory shimmery colour. Perfect base colour.
Ice: intense powder blue.
Grape: A sheer purple. This is the only sheer colour
Chocolate: A shimmery golden brown. Almost on the bronze side.
Cookie: A coppery pinky brown.

The Artiste Collection also has 2 blushers, a bronzer and a highlighter.

FRom left to right.

Pink sparkle: a light pink girly shimmery blush. This is pretty pale and great for a sheer flush of colour.
Primrose: A darker matte pinky coral blush. Its still a pale shade so both these are suitable for all skin tones.
Bronzed: A matte bronzer, this one isnt too orangy and is a similar colour to their bronzed perfection bronzer. Its a great colour for contouring, but lighter skin tones might want to be a little careful with it as if you are little a heavy handed with it you will end up looking a little funny.
Shimmer kiss: Am ivory highlight colour, which is shimmery and catches the light perfectly when your out.

I love this palette its what my boyfriend would describe as a 'Download make up item' a few things in one and it is great for festivals or going on holiday saves a bit of room in your make up bag!

You can buy one Here

Do you have this palette? Do you know any other great multi use palettes? Let me know

xoxo - Lizzy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

All Images and literary works copyright Lizzy Jane Holliday unless otherwise stated. Powered by Blogger.

Bloggers.com

Lizzyjane - Find me on Bloggers.com

© Butterflys at the mailbox, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena