A uk beauty blog giving you reviews, tips and tricks with all aspects of make up and beauty.

Thursday 13 December 2012

Rimmel Match Perfection foundation

Foundation the starting point of all make up looks. I, myself love a choice each morning. I'm also loving how foundations are now getting better shade ranges and you can find a much closer match to your skin tone. So when I saw the advert for Rimmels new Match Perfection foundation I was a little skeptical I'm not the biggest fan of Rimmel foundations. My sister has the wake me up foundation and it just didn't do anything for me. So when I saw a sample sheet with a few shades in I thought I'd have a look see what I think after all the shades were free and gave me a chance to see the formula. I found a perfect match and decided to grab the full size.




I have the very lightest which is shade 010 Light porcelain. The range has 11 shades so you should find one perfect for you. This foundation blends beautifully into the skin.

I've been wearing this a fair amount over the last few weeks. It's not normally what I go for. Its a liquid foundation and I prefer thicker more creamy bases. As long as I use a matte primer on my trouble areas this doesn't cause me and problems.

I love that there's no tell tell lines the foundations blends seamlessly into the skin. I buff it in with a brush and really work it in.  


Its a pump actioned bottle so you get a measured dose when dispensing it. I find 2 pumps is enough to get a medium coverage across my face and neck. This also lasts all day and doesn't move. It leaves a nice glow to the skin I always feel as though I look more fresh and radiant wearing this. 


Its a really nice light formula, doesn't feel to heavy or clogging on your skin. Over the course of the day this doesn't dry my skin out or end up with annoying patches (Unless my puppy licks my cheeks, shes a bit partial to the taste of make up!) The only thing I dislike is the smell. I'm not keen on the smell of any Rimmel foundation but I overlook this as the actual product is good. 

You can purchase Rimmel at most drug stores or online here for £6.99

Have you used this foundation? What did you think? Let me know!

xoxo - Lizzy

2 comments:

  1. Ive heard lots of good things about this foundation that in fact not that many people know. Ive been wanting to get it for a while now but i cant find it in switzerland. Im hoping finding it in madrid when i go back home next week!!

    Bea =)
    Dailylivingingeneva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a really nice foundation. I highly recommend it. I hope you find it! x

    ReplyDelete

Followers

All Images and literary works copyright Lizzy Jane Holliday unless otherwise stated. Powered by Blogger.

Bloggers.com

Lizzyjane - Find me on Bloggers.com

© Butterflys at the mailbox, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena