A uk beauty blog giving you reviews, tips and tricks with all aspects of make up and beauty.

Wednesday 5 December 2012

Mac snob

I love lipsticks and have a vast collection. I can't resist a pretty one! So when I opened my birthday presents from my boyfriend I was incredibly happy to see Snob by MAC. I have obviously taught him incredibly well as he has my taste in make up pretty much down to a tee!



Snob is a satin finish which is a semi matte finish. I love the formula. Its not drying on my lips and is pretty matte once its on. It lasts for ages. Also the rub off isn't too bad I wore this to a wedding reception and yes you could tell my glass by the lipstick marks but it was a very pale lip mark for such a pigmented lip colour.



Snob is a beautiful opaque pink lipstick. Its not to different to Rimmels Kate Moss range Matte in 101. But Snob has a more lilac tone to it. I'm a huge fan of purple toned lipsticks. So this is perfect.



It goes onto the lips nice and easy and doesn't take too many goes over to be completely opaque. Its long lasting as well. As I said I wore this to a wedding and only reapplied it twice during the whole night. More because I'm quite obsessed with redoing my make up at events than it had worn off. It also smells divine  Such a nice sweet smell but not too sickly sweet. Once on this isn't too in your face and too bright. If your lips arent in tip top condition you may find this shows that up. Nothing a little exfoliant can't sort out!

I'm not normally a user of high end make up. I normally stick to high street brands. But now I think I'm ruined for lipsticks. I love this and have worn it everyday since receiving it.

At £14 it may be a little pricey but its so worth the money!
You can get this from selected House of Fraser stores and online here

Have you used MAC lipsticks? What shades are your favorites? Let me know!

xoxo - Lizzy

2 comments:

  1. It's gorgeous on! Such a nice shade. To be fair I don't think theres a MAC shade I don't like! x

    ReplyDelete

Followers

All Images and literary works copyright Lizzy Jane Holliday unless otherwise stated. Powered by Blogger.

Bloggers.com

Lizzyjane - Find me on Bloggers.com

© Butterflys at the mailbox, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena