A uk beauty blog giving you reviews, tips and tricks with all aspects of make up and beauty.

Monday 5 November 2012

Winter Wants

With so many great products out there obviously theres loads I want to get my hands on! So here's my top 6 Winter Wants.

Clockwise from top

1) Mac Lightscapade. This has been on my want list for ages but its always been out of stock. Its the perfect highlighter colour and being a MAC mineralize skin finish I know these powders are beautiful I have soft and gentle and its amazing. This would be perfect for cute winter highlighting

2) Sleek Snapshots palette. I've recently discovered Sleek and how awesome their eye shadows are. I looked at the palette and loved the colours instantly. There's a really nice mix of colours that would create a fair few beautiful looks. The mix of mattes an shimmers is a bonus to. I love Sleeks matte colours and think their fab. So this would be used an awful lot!

3) Real Techniques powder brush. My powder brush is getting a little tatty and I love Real Techniques brushes. The powder brush looks perfect. It looks a great size to get a good even coverage and keep good control of the brush.

4) Nars Multiple Bronzer. I love bronzers but am yet to play with a cream bronzer. I've heard so many good things about this one and love other Nars products This would make for beautiful contouring and to give my skin a nice glow this winter.

5) Benefit Hervana blush. I'm obsessed with Benefits box o powders. I have 4 and this one looks gorgeous with the swirls of colour. Each swirl will give you a slightly different effect which I love! I love girly blushes and this looks to be the girliest of them all. Im also intrigued to try the new brush that comes with Hervana. Its angled to give a contoured effect.

6) Philosophy. The present. I love philosophy, No one really compares in terms of skin care. The Present is a make up primer. Which claims to minimise pores. My pores are always open and are on the big side, so I'm always trying new products to try to hide them. This is the next one on my list to try out and see if it holds up.


Those are my winter wants, what are yours? Let me know!

xoxo - Lizzy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

All Images and literary works copyright Lizzy Jane Holliday unless otherwise stated. Powered by Blogger.

Bloggers.com

Lizzyjane - Find me on Bloggers.com

© Butterflys at the mailbox, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena