A uk beauty blog giving you reviews, tips and tricks with all aspects of make up and beauty.

Friday 9 November 2012

Pearl Drops now...smile

I'm always on a mission for whiter teeth without going down the harsh bleaching route. Not only is it costly I really don't fancy the Simon Cowell smile. So I use toothpastes to try to achieve a more natural smile. While mooching around the pound shop with my Nan we spotted Pearl Drops now smile (now called Hollywood smile). We both grabbed a box. If it works that's great if not I've only spent £1.


I've used this a few times and it has made a difference to my teeth colour. I do use this along with OralB's 3D white so together are really changing my colour. Its a nice tasting tooth paste not too minty which I love I hate over powering flavours in dental products. It foams up a fair amount in your mouth when you're brushing a fair amount.

The only thing I have found I dislike about this product is it has made the inside of my mouth a bit peely. That sounds pretty gross, but the skin has become almost as if I've been chewing it. This only seems to affect the bottom part so I'm not going to worry too much. I'm going to keep with these products and see how my journey with teeth whitening changes.

Do you use any instant teeth whiteners? Recommend any good ones? Let me know

xoxo - Lizzy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

All Images and literary works copyright Lizzy Jane Holliday unless otherwise stated. Powered by Blogger.

Bloggers.com

Lizzyjane - Find me on Bloggers.com

© Butterflys at the mailbox, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena