A uk beauty blog giving you reviews, tips and tricks with all aspects of make up and beauty.

Friday 30 November 2012

Weekend Wants

My list of things I'm lusting after this week:



1) Benefit Watts up! This is a gorgeous champagne colours soft focus high lighter. A cream high lighter is just whats needed to brighten up my skin in these horrid winter months. £24.50 Debanhams and selected Boots stores.

2) Beauty blender. I've gone off using sponges lately, but have seen so much hype about thes little sponges that I can't help but be curious. I've noticed that the price varies so much on these so you can find them in most high street drug stores starting at around £4.

3) Mac Diva, I love a dark lip look. Since changing my hair colour I've noticed darker colours suit me a lot more. This is the perfect red wine colour lip stick. Which I can never seem to find on the high street.

4) OPI The Living Daylights. This is from the James Bond collection and I am a sucker for a glitter polish. This one contains large pieces of multi coloured glitter which look beautiful layered over any colour. I love chunky glitter over pastle shades. £11 available online or at selected Sallys Beauty stores.

5) Illamasqua Generation Q: Complements palette. This a gorgeous collection of beautiful shimmers, mattes and a cream shade. In 4 beautiful colours. I love purples and dark browns on my eyes, they make the green in my eyes really pop, The pure pigment in Queen of the Night look stunning! £34 Debanhams

6) Nars Orgasm Blush. I've said it time and time again, I'm a blush addict. Im a sucker for a nice looking cheek colour.This one is a gorgeous shimmery peachy pink. It also applies nice and subtly on the cheek.£21 House of Fraser

What items are you wanting this week? Let me know!

xoxo - Lizzy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

All Images and literary works copyright Lizzy Jane Holliday unless otherwise stated. Powered by Blogger.

Bloggers.com

Lizzyjane - Find me on Bloggers.com

© Butterflys at the mailbox, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena