A uk beauty blog giving you reviews, tips and tricks with all aspects of make up and beauty.

Thursday 17 January 2013

Hask goodie box and Argan Oil Intense deep Conditioning Hair Treatment

This morning I received a goodie box from the lovely Andrea at Hask hair. It was full of goodies which I'll be telling you about as I try them out.

Today I treated myself to a nice relaxing bath with 10 minutes to de areas with a hair mask and a face mask.

I chose Hask's Argan Oil Intense deep conditioning hair treatment. I love using Argan oil on my hair as a finishing product or before blow drying.

My hair is colour treated and the ends are dry and damaged from previously being bleached and dip dyed. So deep conditioning treatments are always welcomed by my hair.

The treatment Claims it strengthens, restores and smooths dry, damaged hair. To use it you just apply a nice amount to wet hair and leave for 10 mins. I slapped on a face mask and laid in the bubbles while the world went by me.

I was very impressed with this treatment even when my hair was wet it was much more manageable than normal. My hair is so shiney and incredibly soft. It also just looks healthier and has some lustre back.

I finished my hair off with a few drops of Hask's Argan Oil and this has increased the shine on my hair. These products together have also worked quite like a detangler my hair normally quite hard to keep from matting but since straightening my hair as normal it hasn't matted together once.

I can't wait to try out the other products I have and tell you all about them.

Have you used any Hask products? Or any hair treatments that are good? Let me know!

xoxo - Lizzy



3 comments:

  1. Hi, thx for the review, I haven't used Hask products before. Can you tell me where can I buy them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They aren't widely stocked in the UK, Their Argon oil can be purchased in Primark. You can find a limited amount of products on Amazon. Mainly you need to order them from America. Which sucks but the products are worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Nice Post


    When you use a Deep Conditioning Hair products regularly can help increase the "life" of your hair.

    Your hair elasticity, moisture, color and improve the overall health status due to other emollients and moisturizing conditioner agents.

    The great thing about using deep hair conditioner is that it has a chance to be as effective as possible remnants of hair longer and hopefully help provide warmth to better penetrate.

    15-30 Deep conditioning and heat will really help your hair healthy state.


    Deep Conditioning Hair products

    ReplyDelete

Followers

All Images and literary works copyright Lizzy Jane Holliday unless otherwise stated. Powered by Blogger.

Bloggers.com

Lizzyjane - Find me on Bloggers.com

© Butterflys at the mailbox, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena