A uk beauty blog giving you reviews, tips and tricks with all aspects of make up and beauty.

Wednesday 7 November 2012

17 Falsifeye

Im a mascara junkie, trying to find that perfect one is a hard task. So whenever I see a new mascara I'm drawn to it and have to purchase. While checking out Southampton's new Boots beauty hall I came across 17 falsifeye mascara.
£6.49 boots


17 isn't a brand I normally use but in an effort to be a bit more diverse and less snobby I decided to give it a go. I picked up blackest black as there's nothing more glam than a pitch black super dark lash.

The mascara is meant to give you a false lash effect. With a bit of curling from my trustee eye lash curlers this does just that! I love this mascara. It makes my lashes nice and thick without being clumpy and makes them intensely dark. It also lengthens them and gives good definition.


The brush is huge and a bristle brush. Which is great because at the moment it seems to be those plastic bristles or a comb instead of an actual brush. The bristles are perfectly spaced for picking up each lash and giving a good even coat of mascara on each lash. I find that two coats is enough to get a great effect. The bristles are also unevenly sized so they pick up even the smallest of lashes.

This is going to a favorite mascara for a little while I think! I don't think I'm going to find something just as good!

What mascaras do you use? Do you prefer bristles or comb brushes? Let me know

xoxo - Lizzy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

All Images and literary works copyright Lizzy Jane Holliday unless otherwise stated. Powered by Blogger.

Bloggers.com

Lizzyjane - Find me on Bloggers.com

© Butterflys at the mailbox, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena