A uk beauty blog giving you reviews, tips and tricks with all aspects of make up and beauty.

Monday 19 November 2012

Real Techniques Stippling Brush

I loved the Expert face brush and Blush brush so I decided I had to expand my Real Techniques collection. I wanted a brush I could use with my liquid foundations and keep my expert face brush for creams. I finally settled on the Stippling brush.

Stippling brush £11.99
At £11.99 this is a snip compared to other big brush brands, and the quality does measure up!

The packaging for this is nice and simple with a few little tips on the back to help you get the best looks from the brush.

Its a flat top brush much similar to the MAC 187. The bristled are so soft, All Real Techniques brushes are made of Taklon which make them ultra plush. The fact this brush is a duo fibre makes it even better. The bristles to both are soft but the white larger bristles are slightly more firm.  Unlike another stippling brush I have these bristles don't bend when you put them to the skin.



Applying liquid foundation with this brush is amazing, the foundation buffs into your skin like a dream. It doesn't leave those tell tale brush marks. You can also stipple the foundation on to get more coverage on particular areas. I also use this to blend concealer is. A few gentle swipes and my complexion looks flawless.

Where this brush is made of synthetic bristles you can also use it for powder foundation or your usual face powder. I haven't tried this yet where I am mainly using it for foundation.




The handles on these brushes are brilliant. They are perfectly weighted so they don't feel flimsy in your hands. The shape also fits into your hands easily and allows you to get a firm grip. The best part for me is they are free standing. The black base of the brush is wide enough for it to stand on its own. The only downside to this is the base is a little bulky to put into a brush holder. Especially when you have more than one. I have mine stood on their own while the rest of my brushes are in pots. The three I have combined with other facial brushes are far to bulky to be put together. (Excuse to buy another brush holder!)

Next purchase the core collection and the eye starter kit.

You can buy this brush Here or at larger Boots stores.

Have you use any Real Technique brushes? What are your favorites? Let me know

xoxo - Lizzy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

All Images and literary works copyright Lizzy Jane Holliday unless otherwise stated. Powered by Blogger.

Bloggers.com

Lizzyjane - Find me on Bloggers.com

© Butterflys at the mailbox, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena