A uk beauty blog giving you reviews, tips and tricks with all aspects of make up and beauty.

Sunday 9 December 2012

Weekend wants

Here are the pretty things I'm lusting over this week. I know its a little late. But here goes!



1 - MAC Fleshpot - I'm a recent convert to MAC lipsticks and I'm always trying to find a nude lippy that is the perfect shade for me. But finding out this one which is pretty perfect is sold out is rather rubbish. So back to the drawing board there! But theres ALOT of mac shades I'm liking at the moment!

2 - Sleek Snapshots palette - I love Sleek, and this palette has a real cute girly vibe to it and so many pretty colours. I just hope superdrug get it in stock soon! £7.99 at selected Superdrug stores or online Here.

3 - Real Techniques starter kit - I'm in love with Real Techniques. I have a fair few face brushes but I'm so wanting to try their eye brushes and see if they're just as good as the rest. Available at selected Boots stores or online here £21.99

4 - Benefit Dallas - I love Benefit powders. Not too keen alot else with them but these are fab. Dallas is a beautiful colour which I have used before in there Powderazzi kit. I love it as a contour colour or a blush.£23.50 selected Boots, Debenhams and house of fraser.



Those are what I wanna get. What items are you wanting this week? Let me know!

xoxo - Lizzy

2 comments:

  1. oh a really really want the dallas blush. It's way too expensive in my opinion but who knows, I might one day fall for it!!I'd love to have a sample to try =)

    Bea =)
    dailylivingingeneva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is pretty pricey but they last ages, I have a few other Benefit box o powders and they're still going strong. Only Sugarbomb is panning and I have used that an awful lot over the 2 years I've had it. Sometimes with Benefit its a good idea to keep an eye out as they sometimes do a box set with 3 of them in. But they are worth the money. x

    ReplyDelete

Followers

All Images and literary works copyright Lizzy Jane Holliday unless otherwise stated. Powered by Blogger.

Bloggers.com

Lizzyjane - Find me on Bloggers.com

© Butterflys at the mailbox, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena