A uk beauty blog giving you reviews, tips and tricks with all aspects of make up and beauty.

Thursday 16 May 2013

Riri Woo Mac

I'm a lip sick junkie and a sucker for a good celebrity collaboration so obviously I had to purchase Riri Woo. I know everyones read about it and seen about it but I had to tell you all about it! I got it as a present to myself for completing my dissertation and it's beautiful!




Riri Woo is based on the classic Ruby Woo but is darker and more of a blue based lipstick.


I have found that Riri Woo isn't as drying as Ruby Woo. Its also more versatile and suits more skin tones. For me its the perfect red and looks so glam when its on. 

This has become my go to red. If your unsure about matte shades you can always use a gloss over the top, just make sure you keep your lips in tip top condition. Use a lip scrub or an old soft toothbrush and gently exfoliate them and use a lip balm. 

This is relaunched next month so I hope if you don't have one you can get your  hands on one! 

What do you think of Riri Woo? Let me know! 

xoxo - Lizzy

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

All Images and literary works copyright Lizzy Jane Holliday unless otherwise stated. Powered by Blogger.

Bloggers.com

Lizzyjane - Find me on Bloggers.com

© Butterflys at the mailbox, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena