A uk beauty blog giving you reviews, tips and tricks with all aspects of make up and beauty.

Saturday 12 January 2013

SuperDrug Colour Vibrance

I've been trying to find a nice purple coloured hair dye for a while. There are a few brands I stay away from and a few I've tried a few times but for whatever reasons have disliked. So I decided to go with Superdrugs own brand colour Vibrance hair dye in cosmic purple.

I love Superdrugs own brand products as they are all cruelty free and I'm an animal lover and do try my hardest to use as many cruelty free brands as I possibly can.

The purple colour is quite dark on me (my natural hair colour is dark brown) but it is a beautiful shiney purpley colour on me.

The kit comes with everything you need and a generous sized conditioner tube. Nothing worse than a hair dye with a tiny amount of conditioner especially if like me you have fairly thick hair or hair longer than shoulder length. My hair falls to the top of my bra clasp and one bottle is more than enough to cover everything and when I purchased them they were 2 for £4.99 which was a bargain! So I think I've finally found the hair dye I'm going to stick with!

What hair dyes do you use? Let me know!

xoxo - Lizzy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

All Images and literary works copyright Lizzy Jane Holliday unless otherwise stated. Powered by Blogger.

Bloggers.com

Lizzyjane - Find me on Bloggers.com

© Butterflys at the mailbox, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena