A uk beauty blog giving you reviews, tips and tricks with all aspects of make up and beauty.

Monday 1 October 2012

MUA powder blushes.



MUA have slowly started to become a much blogged about brand. Having seen them countless times in my local Superdrug and buying a good chunk of their lip stick range, which I love!, I decided to jump right in and purchase a few of their blushers.

Top to bottom shade 5, 3 and 1
The photograph really does not do these blushes any justice at all!!

 I purchased shades 1,3 and 5.

Shade 1

 Shade one is a shimmery light pink.

Shade 3

 Shade 3 is a dark shimmery pinky brown colour.

Shade 5
Shade 5 is a shimmery coral colour.

Top to bottom 1, 3 and 5

I was so skeptical about using these as they are only £1, having used a few cheap blushes before and finding the pigmentation was very poor and I needed to really build the product up to get even a hint of colour on my cheeks I was so surprised by what I got.  These are so pigmented I find that I often have to blend them out as I've gotten so heavy handed with them.  One quick swirl around with my real techniques blush brush gives a perfect amount of colour. They aren't chalky at all and sit perfectly on my skin. The do kick up a fair amount of dust when picking the colour up but most powders do.

For £1 they aren't in amazing cute packaging just standard plastic flip up cases. The case does allow to pop out the pan so you could put them into a palette if you wanted to.

They were completely not what I expected and I must say I'm converted! For £1 I really can't complain about them. Am definitely going to purchase some other bits from their range.

You can purchase MUA at selected Superdrug stores and online Here and Here

Have you used any MUA products? What ones do you love and recommend?

xoxo - Lizzy

2 comments:

  1. I love MUA but am yet to try these blushes. I have the mosaic blush in English Rose which is really nice, another favourite of mine is their lipstick in shade 3. Im now following your blog, maybe check out mine if you get chance! x
    www.staceykane1988.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I adore their lipsticks shade 3's one of my favorites as well as 15. I'll have to check the mosaic blush out, I have an NYC one but it broke apart so Im a little wary of them. I checked out your blog and am now following =]
      x

      Delete

Followers

All Images and literary works copyright Lizzy Jane Holliday unless otherwise stated. Powered by Blogger.

Bloggers.com

Lizzyjane - Find me on Bloggers.com

© Butterflys at the mailbox, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena