A uk beauty blog giving you reviews, tips and tricks with all aspects of make up and beauty.

Friday 21 December 2012

Illamasqua Underworld Lipstick

Around my birthday at the beginning of this month Myself and my boyfriend took a trip to London to catch the Last ever Alexisonfire show in the UK (Sad times) But while I was there I couldn't help but indulge myself in a little birthday retail therapy. So wandering around the Carnaby Street area I saw Illamasqua and had to go in!

I have a lip stick obsession and Underworld just jumped out at me, I had to have it!


The packaging these come in is beautiful and sleek. I love the slightly squashed square shape of it, fits so nicely in your hand. The box is beautiful as well!


I chose underworld which is a gorgeous purply blue colour. Its a sheer matte finish, not the usual finish I'd go for I don't normally like sheer colours but this one I made an exception for! It is a really drying formula so I would recommend a good amount of lip scrub and lip balm not one to wear if your lips aren't in tip top condition! Illamasqua say its a shimmer and it is a shimmery lipstick but I would say its more a matte finish than a glossy type.



The lipstick itself is so pretty, it leaves a beautiful sheen on your lips. I love using over different lipsticks to change the colour slightly and the effect.

At £16 this is the most pricey lip product I own! But I love it and think as an introduction to Illamasqua products it was a great one! I've got my eyes on a blush or two!

You're best bet to buy Illamasqua is online Here. I know theres a boutique in Carnaby Street but other than that I'm stumped!

Have you used an Illamasqua lipstick? Or any other Illamasqua products? Let me know!

xoxo - Lizzy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

All Images and literary works copyright Lizzy Jane Holliday unless otherwise stated. Powered by Blogger.

Bloggers.com

Lizzyjane - Find me on Bloggers.com

© Butterflys at the mailbox, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena