A uk beauty blog giving you reviews, tips and tricks with all aspects of make up and beauty.

Sunday 9 December 2012

MAC viva glam Nicki 2

I am so excited by the news of a Viva glam Nicki 2! Im a huge MAC lipstick fan and a big Nicki fan! (This is a guilty pleasureefor me I have to say) so seeing this and the lipstick colour is the best thing!


The lipstick is a lavender colour. I love purple toned lipsticks and my Barry M lavender has seen much better days and does need replacing hopefully it will hold out till Feb when this is launched!

Whats not to love? Lavender is the new pink so a cute lavender lippy with all revenue going to AIDS/HIV charities the world over. Nice guilt free new product for you!

Will you be grabbing the viva glam Nicki 2? Let me know!


xoxo - lizzy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

All Images and literary works copyright Lizzy Jane Holliday unless otherwise stated. Powered by Blogger.

Bloggers.com

Lizzyjane - Find me on Bloggers.com

© Butterflys at the mailbox, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena