A uk beauty blog giving you reviews, tips and tricks with all aspects of make up and beauty.

Friday 7 December 2012

Real Techniques powder brush

I have a love affair with real techniques brushes. So when I opened my birthday presents and saw the powder brush in there I was incredibly happy!



The powder brush is a nice big fluffy domed shape brush. The bristles are made of taklon and are so soft its unreal. The bristles are dense and pick up the perfect amount of powder. Powder is evenly distributed over your face. I find with this I don't go too heavy with the powder, so I don't get that horrible powdery look that makes it obvious you're wearing make up.


The brush is gold coloured to indicate that its a complexion brush. The handle on this is great. Its perfectly weighted and is moulded for easy gripping. This one is also made to be free standing. So you don't have to find space for it in your brush holder you can pop it on the side and it will stand there itself. Which is great for me as I'm trying to figure out new storage!



This brush is great for all over powdering such as face powder or a bronzer. I've also used it for high lighting but its not to great for that. Its too big for around the nose and mouth area. So a small brush for high lighting is my next purchase!

Real Techniques are also really affordable. This one is £12.99 and is the most expensive individual brush in the range.

You can purchase Real Techniques at larger Boots stores or online Here

Have you used any Real Techniques brushes? Let me know!

xoxo - Lizzy

3 comments:

  1. I havent tried any of these brushes but i've heard so many good things! I dont know...i just find them so expensive sometimes, i'm not quite sure if its all worth it!

    Bea =)
    dailylivingingeneva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are really good. A good bet is to get the collectgons. The core which is 4 face brushes and the starter which is eyes are both about £22 ish and there really good value and the same quality. £5 a brush is bad at all. Their as good as the more pricey ones as well.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want one of these! Great review :) x

    ReplyDelete

Followers

All Images and literary works copyright Lizzy Jane Holliday unless otherwise stated. Powered by Blogger.

Bloggers.com

Lizzyjane - Find me on Bloggers.com

© Butterflys at the mailbox, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena