A uk beauty blog giving you reviews, tips and tricks with all aspects of make up and beauty.

Friday 7 December 2012

Face of the day

I thought I'd share with you a few looks I do each week. Only if I really like it.

So today I went for a purple look.




To create this I used:

Complexion
- 17 Miracle Matte primer
- Rimmel Match Perfection foundation 010
- MAC studio finish concealer NC20
- Rimmel Stay Matte powder Peach glow
- MAC Lightscapade
- MUA Shimmer Kisses blush

Eyes
- Rimmel Scandaleyes waterproof kohl purple
- Bourjois ombre stretch in violet
- Rimmel Glam eyes liquid liner black
- Urban Decay Big fatty mascara
- MUA pro brow

Lips
- MAC lipstick Snob
- MUA sheer finish gloss

1 comments:

  1. i love your blog i now follow you pop over to my blog sometime :) coleoftheballl33.blogspot.co.uk xxx

    ReplyDelete

Followers

All Images and literary works copyright Lizzy Jane Holliday unless otherwise stated. Powered by Blogger.

Bloggers.com

Lizzyjane - Find me on Bloggers.com

© Butterflys at the mailbox, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena