A uk beauty blog giving you reviews, tips and tricks with all aspects of make up and beauty.

Monday 10 December 2012

Face of the day!

Today I thought I'd show you what I created with my new MUA make up brushes









I created this look using:

Face:
- Rimmel Perfect Match foundation
- Natural collection concealer
- Rimmel stay matte powder
- MAC Lightscapade
- MUA Bronzed Perfection
- MUA Shimmer Kisses blush

Eyes:
- Urban Decay primer potion
- Urban decay Naked 2 - Bootycall all over lid - Tease in the crease - Fozy as a highlight colour
- Urban Decay Big fatty mascara
- MUA Gel liner Underground
- MUA pro brows brow kit (Darkest colour)

Lips:
- MAC Rebel
- Lipcote

Thats todays Face of the day =]

What looks are you liking at the moment? Let me know!

xoxo - Lizzy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

All Images and literary works copyright Lizzy Jane Holliday unless otherwise stated. Powered by Blogger.

Bloggers.com

Lizzyjane - Find me on Bloggers.com

© Butterflys at the mailbox, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena