A uk beauty blog giving you reviews, tips and tricks with all aspects of make up and beauty.

Thursday 13 December 2012

Mallzee

Bored with online shopping but get annoyed going to the shops? Well later this year Mallzee will be launching which is the end of all this!

Basically Mallzee is a site where you can create your own personal shopping mall. You choose the shops you like and Mallzee finds products you might like from your tastes. You can still be social on this by getting your friends involved. You can chat with them and gather opinions of products with an opinon poll.Much easier than having to Facebook or email links to friends to get their opinions. Its like the perfect mall everything is tailored to you! They make shopping fun.

I love this idea! An online department store just with the stores I like! I get so frustrated shopping, I don't have much patience so queueing is not fun for me. I'm always so busy so finding time to go shopping is a nightmare especially with friends who are equally as busy as me! So I do prefer buying things online.

Little extra while shopping online with Mallzee you can earn money! You get paid when shopping with them and if people shop in your mall you get paid! You can use this money in Mallzee or you can donate it to a charity.

I've signed up already and can't wait for the launch later this year!

You can sign up to Mallzee and find out even more here

What do you think of Mallzee?? Let me know!

xoxo - Lizzy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

All Images and literary works copyright Lizzy Jane Holliday unless otherwise stated. Powered by Blogger.

Bloggers.com

Lizzyjane - Find me on Bloggers.com

© Butterflys at the mailbox, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena