A uk beauty blog giving you reviews, tips and tricks with all aspects of make up and beauty.

Tuesday 11 December 2012

17 Miracle Matte Primer

I'm always on a quest to keep my skin pretty shine free. No matter what complexion product in if it has a promise of a matte finish I grab it! So obviously my eyes were drawn to 17's Miracle Matte Primer.



With a promise of 22 hours shine free how could I resist! So I grabbed one. At only £4.99 for 15ml would be rude not to! The product comes in a squeezy bottle quite like an ointment bottle. A really small pointy applicator. Its easy to dispense.


The primer itself is a thick white cream. Once blended in it does go translucent. I do find it really hard to blend in it isn't very fluid. It gores quite dry. Also a little doesn't go along way! I did use to use my fingers but now I blend it with a foundation brush to get a real even finish. Doing this it doesn't dry or need as much work to blend in. Saying that the effect it has out weights that one bad point. I'm not sure if it does last 22 hours I never have my make up on that long, but it does last all day and give a nice even matte finish to my skin. It obviously works best with 17s Miracle matte foundation but I find it does the same job with any foundation I use. You don't have to use this all over the face, you can just apply it only onto your problem areas.



My foundation stays put all day and my skin stays shine free till I take off my make up. Normally around 9 - 12 hours. My skin doesn't feel dry after using it not have I noticed anything that's made me want to stop using it.

You can buy this at selected Boots stores or online Here for £4.99

Have you used this? DO you recommend a matte primer? Let me know!

xoxo - Lizzy

2 comments:

  1. Hey thank you for the follow I love your blog xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey honey, you have such a cute blog, now following you via GFC and Bloglovin. Come and check my blog out when your free, xoxo. http://pureenlightenedbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Followers

All Images and literary works copyright Lizzy Jane Holliday unless otherwise stated. Powered by Blogger.

Bloggers.com

Lizzyjane - Find me on Bloggers.com

© Butterflys at the mailbox, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena