A uk beauty blog giving you reviews, tips and tricks with all aspects of make up and beauty.

Tuesday 18 December 2012

Natural Collections concealer

I had that awful moment when you go to use a piece of make up but discover its unusable. I went to use my liquid concealer only to find that it had dried out and was pretty gross. So I had to go on the hunt for a new one! (My old one has since been discontinued)

While browsing in Boots I came across Natural Collection, I have used one of their blushes before and did like it so I thought I'd give this a try out and at £1.99 was quite a steal.



I chose fair which is the lightest colour they have. The packaging is nice and simple. It is quite lip gloss like. It comes with a doe foot applicator. Which in my opinion is the best way to apply liquid concealer. For £1.99 you get 8 ml and there is an awful lot in the tube. There's no unpleasant smell.


The formula is nice a thick its also really nice and creamy. It blends nicely into the skin and sits well during the day. I like my make up to last all day and this does. There is minimal amount of creasing around the eye area. The coverage is also very good, I've had a small break out recently and this covers everything brilliantly. You can barley see that anything's there.


In all this is a nice concealer and will be a repeat purchase!

You can pick on up at selected Boots stores or online Here

Have you tried this? What cream concealers do you recommend? Let me know

xoxo - Lizzy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

All Images and literary works copyright Lizzy Jane Holliday unless otherwise stated. Powered by Blogger.

Bloggers.com

Lizzyjane - Find me on Bloggers.com

© Butterflys at the mailbox, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena