A uk beauty blog giving you reviews, tips and tricks with all aspects of make up and beauty.

Saturday 27 October 2012

Rimmel Glam eyes

Liquid Liner, every girls best friend! I never stay loyal to one liquid eye liner, There's always something for me to complain about. But finally I've found one I actually like and its been under my nose the whole time!

Rimmel Glam eye £5.29
My local Superdrug currently has an offer where if you spend £6:99 on Rimmel products you get this free. So I got this after buying my usual staples. I was a bit skeptical to use it at first as I always find liquid liners to be a bit annoying. Theres always something I hate about them no matter what brand so I switched to gel liner and didn't look back. Until I decided to give this a try, what was the worst that could happen it was a free promotional gift so I wasn't loosing in anyway.

Glam eyes brush.
I actually liked it! The handle is great. Just the right length and thickness to get a great amount of control and to apply the right pressure. The brush itself is a soft bristle brush. Normally I hate these, the bristles splay out and just make a huge mess but with this one its easy to get a neat thin line or a thicker line if you desire it. I find I can do more with one flick of the brush and do not need to go to back for more product.

Swatched. 
This eye liner lasts all day without going peely or cracking like some low end eye liners do. I need my make up to last all day especially my eye make up, being at Uni I don't have time between lectures to be reapplying make up. So this fits the bill just right. It lasts all day until I remove it. It's also a nice eye liner to remove. Some eye products are pretty stubborn to take off. This one a small amount of eye make up remover on a cotton round and it comes straight off in one.

What eye liners do you use? Know of any other good liquid eye liners? Let me know =]

xoxo - Lizzy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

All Images and literary works copyright Lizzy Jane Holliday unless otherwise stated. Powered by Blogger.

Bloggers.com

Lizzyjane - Find me on Bloggers.com

© Butterflys at the mailbox, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena