A uk beauty blog giving you reviews, tips and tricks with all aspects of make up and beauty.

Monday 22 October 2012

Rimmel Stay Matte

I have oily skin so am constantly on a mission for products that keep my skin nice and matte and keep the oil slick away! Powder is the easiest thing to do this with. With a good powder I can be a bit naughty and use a liquid foundation. My all time favorite powder is Rimmel's stay matte.

Rimmel star matte powder £3.99
This powder is great for people with oily skin like mine. Using this I am sheen free all day. They have a wide range of colours to suit every skin tone as well as a translucent.


I'm quite pale in the winter I'm an NC20 so I use peach glow, which is a beautiful colour. It gives the skin a subtle glow without being too over powering, it doesn't change the colour of my foundation much at all. The one thing I love about this powder is yes at £3.99 it is pretty cheap but you don't get the usual cheap characteristics, the powder doesn't create alot of dust, it isn't chalky on the skin. It glides on effortlessly and a little goes a long way. Its a really easy powder to buff into the skin.

Do you use Rimmels stay matte? Found any other powders which keep your skin matte all day? Let me know!

xoxo - Lizzy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

All Images and literary works copyright Lizzy Jane Holliday unless otherwise stated. Powered by Blogger.

Bloggers.com

Lizzyjane - Find me on Bloggers.com

© Butterflys at the mailbox, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena