A uk beauty blog giving you reviews, tips and tricks with all aspects of make up and beauty.

Thursday 11 October 2012

Cha Cha Tint Benefit

Benefit products are go to for me. I love the design the smells and how great the products are. I've been debating with myself whether or not I want to purchase the Cha Cha tint. I'm not a huge fan of tints and find them a bit awkward to use so I didn't want to spend the cash on a bottle for me to hate it. So when I saw that Instyle were giving away mini tints with their November issue I had to search for the cha cha tint!


The sample size is 4 ml which is enough to try a fair few times and get a feel for the product.  Cha Cha tint is a gorgeous mango coloured cream tint. Its not a watery one that you need to layer up a few times to get a good colour pay off. With one dip you can cover a cheek or a mouth.


I love this as a lip tint, its opaque enough to give a full lipstick coverage and can be sheer enough to give just a tinge of colour. Im not to crazy about it as a cheek tint, I find its quite hard to blend as it dries so fast,. You really need to work fast with it. If I blend out with my fingers I can get a better look and find I don't leave those tell tell lines where the tint has started to dry in the position I've applied it. I did try to blend in with a brush and it did work but when the product had dried you could see a darker patch where the product had sat for a few seconds.

You used any good tints? Let me know

xoxo - Lizzy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

All Images and literary works copyright Lizzy Jane Holliday unless otherwise stated. Powered by Blogger.

Bloggers.com

Lizzyjane - Find me on Bloggers.com

© Butterflys at the mailbox, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena