A uk beauty blog giving you reviews, tips and tricks with all aspects of make up and beauty.

Tuesday 2 October 2012

MeMeMe blush


I'm a bit obsessed with coral blushes at the moment. I love how they look on my skin and how they warm up my skin. While wandering the make up aisle in my local drug store recently I came across this:






 MeMeMe's blush box in coral. There was no way I could resist I'm a sucker for pretty girly looking make up. I love MeMeMe Cosmetics. Their packaging is stunning and really stands out in my make up drawers. The quality of their products is so beautiful.

Looks just like a Benefit box o powders but at only £8.50 how could I say no?
The blush comes with a square brush and a lid sized mirror. As small mirrors go its actually pretty good.



The coral colour is really nice, its not overly orange or overly pink it has a subtle hint of gold shimmer. It is highly pigmented and a small amount goes along way. It blends out across my cheeks really well. It looks great used very lightly on my pale skin but I can imagine this looking phenomenal on someone which a much darker complexion than mine.  The formula is great its nice and creamy. When swirling a brush around the box hardly any dust is made which is great. Means less product wastage.


The brush included is very much like one you'd find in a benefit box o powders. Its small with a wooden handle. Its good for on the go and don't have a brush handy but it is hard to control well and to blend in properly, so I do find using a blush brush much easier. Using a blush brush gives a much better finish to the product.



You can purchase MeMeMe at your local Superdrug store or online here.

What MeMeMe products have you used? Let me know below

xoxo - Lizzy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

All Images and literary works copyright Lizzy Jane Holliday unless otherwise stated. Powered by Blogger.

Bloggers.com

Lizzyjane - Find me on Bloggers.com

© Butterflys at the mailbox, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena