A uk beauty blog giving you reviews, tips and tricks with all aspects of make up and beauty.

Wednesday 3 October 2012

Garnier Soothing eye make up remover


 One problem I always have is I wear too much eye make up and nothing ever gets it off! I always wake up like a panda even though I go to sleep thinking I've removed it all. So I went on a mission to find a good eye make-up remover. On my journey I found this:

Garnier soothing eye make up remover £2.99


Garnier's Simply Essentials Soothing eye make-up remover. I have sensitive eyes and alot of products make them sting so seeing that there was :

  • No perfume
  • No alcohol
  • No colourants
I was sold and grabbed a bottle to try. The label claims that it 'perfectly dissolves mascara' I was a bit skeptical as I wear an awful lot of mascara. But I was pleasantly surprised  My eye make up melted away using this. Just a small cotton round soaked in the liquid gently pressed onto the eye area and very nearly everything was removed. A little agitation was needed to remove some of the more stubborn bits.  

What other eye make up removers out there are good? Let me know. 

xoxo - Lizzy


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

All Images and literary works copyright Lizzy Jane Holliday unless otherwise stated. Powered by Blogger.

Bloggers.com

Lizzyjane - Find me on Bloggers.com

© Butterflys at the mailbox, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena