A uk beauty blog giving you reviews, tips and tricks with all aspects of make up and beauty.

Tuesday 2 October 2012

Maybelline Master smoky

Maybelline Master smoky pencil: £5.99


Like every girl I love a good smoky eye and a good dramatic eye. So those great people at Maybelline have created a quick and easy pencil to create just that! The master smokey shadow pencil is a dark smudgey pencil that creates effortless smokey eyes in a flash.

The pencil itself is a jumbo black pencil. Its highly pigmented and blends really well. Its the quickest way to create a smokey look especially when you're having one of those lazy days where doing your make up is a chore. They are waterproof and take a little elbow grease to get off. (I swatched this in store on my lunch break and it was still intact when I go home eventhough I'd washed my hands twice during the day!) I would suggest a primer as it did crease really quick but then I do have greasy lids so everything creases on me! It was really easy to blend out and you can build it up.

Top: unblended bottom: blended

You can use it to line the waterline as well. Multi use pencil! Over all I like this, I'l probably layer a matte black shadow over the top to intensify the effect.

You got the master smoky? How do you use yours? Let me know

xoxo - Lizzy








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

All Images and literary works copyright Lizzy Jane Holliday unless otherwise stated. Powered by Blogger.

Bloggers.com

Lizzyjane - Find me on Bloggers.com

© Butterflys at the mailbox, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena