A uk beauty blog giving you reviews, tips and tricks with all aspects of make up and beauty.

Wednesday 3 October 2012

Oral B 3D white


Like most people I want a nice set of pearly whites. You name the product I've tried it. Most of them I've persevered with and ended up discontinuing use mainly due to the taste of them. So when I saw Oral B were bringing out their own whitening tooth paste I had to try it. I love Oral B toothpastes already I'm so fussy about the taste of most tooth pastes that there's only a few I'l use and Oral B taste nice and I love the clean feeling my teeth are left with after brushing.



The tooth paste comes in 2 different types Brilliance and Enamel protection. I choose Brilliance. The packaging on this is nice its easy to open and easy to get the tooth paste out. The taste is surprisingly nice to. Its not too minty and not to dentist tasting.


This is the second tube I've brought, I've been using it for a month and can tell a fair amount of difference in my teeth They are much whiter in general since using this tooth paste. I have found that if for some reason I use a different toothpaste the colour does fade back to my natural colour but its okay you can get back to where you were after a few brushes.

One of my favorite things about this toothpaste is that instead of the normal red or blue stripes the stripes on this are purple!
I do like this toothpaste and it has made a difference, have you tried this? Or tried something better? Let me know

xoxo - Lizzy

2 comments:

  1. Heyy, I love this toothpaste, use it all the time :D
    Great blog, I just followed, would live for you to check mine out?
    http://mysteriousbeautyy.blogspot.co.uk/
    thanks xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read your blog on a daily basis. This is a really great and informative post. Thanks for sharing.oral b 3d white

    ReplyDelete

Followers

All Images and literary works copyright Lizzy Jane Holliday unless otherwise stated. Powered by Blogger.

Bloggers.com

Lizzyjane - Find me on Bloggers.com

© Butterflys at the mailbox, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena