A uk beauty blog giving you reviews, tips and tricks with all aspects of make up and beauty.

Thursday 25 October 2012

Rimmel Kate Moss Matte Lipstick.

Rimmels Kate Moss signature lipstick collection has been hugely successful. I love the original collection and as soon as I heard that a matte collection was on sale I made a bee line to my local Boots on my lunch break at uni to grab one.


They have the same style of packaging as the original line but to differentiate quickly between the two they have made these red. Which is great they stand out in my lipstick box which makes for easy grabbing and easy finding in your hand bag!

Colour 101 on left and 107 on the right.
I chose colours 101 and 107.



101 is a beautiful rosy pink. Which looks great day and night. The formula is the same great one you'd expect from Rimmel. For a matte colour these aren't too drying. Obviously matte colours do usually dry your lips out but its nothing a little lip balm cant fix. For a pale colour this is really opaque and blocks out the darker pink of my lips. It also lasts on my lips for a good 3 to 4 hours depending on what I'm doing.

Left to right 107 and 101
107

Photos really do not do this colour justice. It is a beautiful berry colour that sits perfectly on the lips. It's a perfect berry colour that isnt too dark or to pinky. The matte finish on these isn't too harsh like some other matte lipsticks I've tried.  I love these for an evening out or to make a day time make up look a little on the vampy side. This one being darker does have a little tendancy to bleed a little and to leave a lip line stain, but if you're like me you'll be reapplying so this wont be a problem. The great thing I love about matte lipsticks is you have 2 products in one tube. If I decide I love these colour and want to wear them out but Don't really fancy the matte finish I can just add a slick of one of my favorite lipglosses and there you have it another look.

For £5:49 these are a steal and make a great addition to anyones make up bag.

Do you have any of the other colours? Found any other great matte lippires? Let me know =]

xoxo - Lizzy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

All Images and literary works copyright Lizzy Jane Holliday unless otherwise stated. Powered by Blogger.

Bloggers.com

Lizzyjane - Find me on Bloggers.com

© Butterflys at the mailbox, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena