A uk beauty blog giving you reviews, tips and tricks with all aspects of make up and beauty.

Sunday 12 May 2013

L'Oreal CC Cream Anti - Dullness

I never really jumped onto the BB cream wagon, none of them really stood out to me or worked as well as I wanted them to. So when I saw L'Oreal had released a line of CC Creams I was a little intrigued and thought these would be more up my street.



I picked up the mauve anti - dullness CC Cream as my skin is quite dull in places and has areas that need to be evened out. The product comes out the tube a mauve colour and once it has been blended with fingers it turns in to a foundation.

L'oreal claim that this CC cream can is a 5 in 1 perfecting cream for:

  • Flawless Coverage
  • perfectly even skin texture
  • fresh dewy glow
  • 24 hour hydration
  • SPF 12
For me the SPF is a redundant feature I use a high SPF separately on my face.  Same with Hydration. 

I did feel with the product it is a little dark for my skin so I do need to use it sparingly and really blend it in well.  With the summer months creeping in and Britain seeing a nice amount of sunshine lately this will match my tanned skin! 

Other than the problem with the colour I do like it. It does make my skin less dull and gives it a vibrancy. It does leave a nice dewy glow.  I get good coverage from it and it lasts all day. I do use a little bit of concealer just to give trouble areas some extra coverage. 

The CC Cream gives a light coverage but it is buildable to about a medium. I do prefer a full coverage but there are days when a light one is nice! 

In all its a great product and does work shame it only comes in one colour though a lighter one would be amazing and would most defiantly would get a lot of use.

You can get this from Boots or Superdrug  or online Here! They are £9.99

Have you used a L'Oreal CC cream? USed another one? Let me know! 

xoxo - Lizzy 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

All Images and literary works copyright Lizzy Jane Holliday unless otherwise stated. Powered by Blogger.

Bloggers.com

Lizzyjane - Find me on Bloggers.com

© Butterflys at the mailbox, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena