A uk beauty blog giving you reviews, tips and tricks with all aspects of make up and beauty.

Saturday 18 May 2013

Nails of The Week

This week I have been loving Sinful Colors! Boots have started to stock the Sinful Colors range so last time I was there I picked up a few.



I have been solidly wearing Nirvana which is a gorgeous taupe colour. With L'Oreal nail confetti as an accent nail.



The only down side to Nirvana is they've said its a matte finish and its more of a glossy finish. But nothing a matte top coat can't fix!

Have you tried sinful colors? Let me know!

xoxo - Lizzy


1 comments:

  1. I haven't seen these, will be on the lookout next time I'm in Boots, the shades look lovely, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

All Images and literary works copyright Lizzy Jane Holliday unless otherwise stated. Powered by Blogger.

Bloggers.com

Lizzyjane - Find me on Bloggers.com

© Butterflys at the mailbox, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena