A uk beauty blog giving you reviews, tips and tricks with all aspects of make up and beauty.

Tuesday 14 May 2013

MUA Undress Your Skin illuminating Foundation

I'm a huge fan of MUA I love a lot of their products! But I had never tried any of their foundations due to a limited colour range. Many high street ranges never seem to go down light enough. So seeing the new Illuminating foundation I discovered they do a nice light on that is perfect for my skin tone! At £5 it was a steal!


MUA claim this foundation will cover imperfections and blemishes whilst maintaining your skins natural glow with light diffusing particles of shimmer that create instant radiance. So I was a little worried that it would be full of tiny glitter particles and I'd end up looking very young. I was also a little worried about how sheer it would be.

I didn't really need to worry as the shimmer is minimal if you even notice it and the coverage is light to medium but definitely buildable. I have porcelain which is the lightest of three shades.  It is perfect for my skin (I'm an NC 15 in MAC for some comparison)


It's not cakey or heavy on your skin. The lasting power is great. It lasts all day without melting off.  I do like the coverage. Imperfections are hidden but your skin still shines through. With a little concealer and translucent powder you get that no make up look.

The best bit of this foundation is a little goes a long way. It has a fairly thick consistency but with a brush a small amount will over your whole face. I use a foundation brush then buff it in with the real techniques expert face brush.

In all I love this and for £5 it's a no brainer!

You can pick on up from selected Superdrug stores and online Here!

Have you used this foundation before? What do you think? Let me know!

xoxo - lizzy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

All Images and literary works copyright Lizzy Jane Holliday unless otherwise stated. Powered by Blogger.

Bloggers.com

Lizzyjane - Find me on Bloggers.com

© Butterflys at the mailbox, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena