A uk beauty blog giving you reviews, tips and tricks with all aspects of make up and beauty.

Friday 10 May 2013

Revlon Baby Stick.

While browsing my local Boots I noticed there were a few new Revlon pieces. The Baby Stick caught my eye and I had to grab it!

The Baby Stick is a lip and cheek tint. Normally these type of products worry me a little and I stay away from them. Most of these tints are in liquid form which I dislike their so messy and I just don't get on with them! So to see one in a stick form was unusual.

I picked up tahitian which is a baby pink colour. I thought this would be a perfect pink for a flushed look on my cheeks. A cute amount of a colour pop for those days when I don't want to wear too much make up.

So I was a little disapointed with how little colour pay off I got on my cheeks with this colour. I think this may be because even though I am pale I'm not incredibly pale. So as a cheek tint this would definitely suit someone of a very pale complexion.  Or just as a sheer wash of colour. It is quite dewy as well.

 But it works amazingly as a lip tint or lip balm with a hint of colour. Has a slight shine to it and it quite moisturising. It has a slight pleasant scent to it. Nothing over powering.

The baby stick itself is in a small twist up style bottle Perfect for throwing into a make up bag or a hand bag.

In all not a great cheek product but a really nice lip product. I think if I'd have grabbed a different colouir I would like it as both.

You can grab one of these at Boots or Superdrug or online Here. They are £6.99

Have you tried one? Know of any other good double up products? Let me know!

xoxo - Lizzy


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

All Images and literary works copyright Lizzy Jane Holliday unless otherwise stated. Powered by Blogger.

Bloggers.com

Lizzyjane - Find me on Bloggers.com

© Butterflys at the mailbox, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena