A uk beauty blog giving you reviews, tips and tricks with all aspects of make up and beauty.

Wednesday 15 May 2013

Nivea In Shower body Moisturiser

As you may know my boyfriend lives in Reading so I stay with him quite regularly and he's a shower and go guy while I am not! Showering moisturising and other lotions and potions. So I am alway on a quest To speed up my showers when I'm at his. So when I saw Niveas In-showerbody  moisturiser skin conditioner I was quite excited so I grabbed one from my local Superdrug. 



This skin conditioner is literally like a hair hair conditioner its a moisturiser that you rub in to your skin and rinse off. Then once you've dried you've no need to moisturise your skin. Time saving everything's easier and faster in the shower! 

Nivea is a brand I've dipped in and out of using I am always skeptical about moisturisers as I do have 2 that I swear by so I was a touch hesitant with the way this works. 

I used my normal shower scrub and applied a handful of the in shower body moisturiser all over and rinsed it off. 
I didn't feel hydrated straight away once I'd dried I did debate with myself for a little while about using my regular moisturiser. I didn't and am glad I didn't as After a few minutes and drying completely my skin felt silky soft and hydrated. It hasn't really soaked into my problem elbows so I will have to use something else there or just use some more next time! 

I think this is a winner and will be used after showers when I don't have much time. 

You can grad one from Superdrug and Boots! 

Have you tried this? Let me know!

Xoxo - Lizzy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

All Images and literary works copyright Lizzy Jane Holliday unless otherwise stated. Powered by Blogger.

Bloggers.com

Lizzyjane - Find me on Bloggers.com

© Butterflys at the mailbox, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena