A uk beauty blog giving you reviews, tips and tricks with all aspects of make up and beauty.

Thursday 16 May 2013

Sleep Lip4 lipstick palette

I love lipsticks All colours all finishes all brands I just love them all. I have so many its unreal! So when I saw Sleep had released lip palettes i knew i had to have one!! 


I choose tease which is a dark red palette. With 2 glosses, a matte colour and a satin shade. 

The palette comes with a little brush. Not something I'd use but would be useful on the go. It is a nice firm lip brush. 

The packaging is usual Sleep packaging. Matte black box with a lovely big mirror. 

Theres four beautiful shades.  
-Spot light a glossy classic blue red
-show off a bright coral red
-Paris bright red
-Dita a pinky red. 

Left to right spot light, show off, paris and dita. 

These lip sticks apply like a dream. They are gorgeously creamy and so highly pigmented the swatches are still stained on my hand! The glossy shades sit perfectly on the lips. They have a fair amount of wear on them. The matte and satin formulas are distinguishable and not as drying as I expected. They are a little harder to work with but the colour pay off is brilliant! 

They do leave a slight staining which i like means the colour lasts longer! They wear brilliantly! I wore spot light to a party at the weekend I reapplied once and my boyfriend had a fair amount of it on his face. We both woke up with it still fairly in tact! 

For £8.99 these are a bargain! 4 good quality lip products for under £10! 

You can pick this up in selected Superdrug stores (who at the moment have a 3 for 2 offer on!) 

Have you tied these? Know any otherlip products   I should try? Let me know! 

xoxo - Lizzy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

All Images and literary works copyright Lizzy Jane Holliday unless otherwise stated. Powered by Blogger.

Bloggers.com

Lizzyjane - Find me on Bloggers.com

© Butterflys at the mailbox, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena