A uk beauty blog giving you reviews, tips and tricks with all aspects of make up and beauty.

Tuesday 5 February 2013

Revlon Just Bitten kissable lip stain balm

I'm a lipstick maniac and have been debating whether or not to get one of Cliniques Chubby Sticks. So when I saw Superdrug had a sale on Revlons Just Bitten Kissable Lip balm stains I thought I'd give one or three a try before I commit to a Chubby Stick.

I couldnt choose just one colour to get so I grabbed three. I picked up Crush, Desire and Rendezvous.

Colour rundown:

Crush: A dark berry red
Desire: A pale lilac
Rendezvous; A coral more on the orange side.


Left to right: Crush, Desire and Rendezvour
The balm stains themselves come in a twist up pencil form with a pointed tip. There is a decent amount of product inside the plastic casing, and their nice and thick as well. They come in 7 various shades. From light pinks to rich deep berrys.

Left to right: Desire, Rendezvous and Crush


I love these there silky smooth lip colour and are incredibly hydrating. The colour pay off is great and for a balm stain they're pretty intense colour. The stain aspect to them is great as well even after the balm has worn off there's still colour on your lips.

Left to right: Desire, rendezvous and crush


 They do last a long time, I've worn these on nights out and they have only needed to reapplied once during the whole night (I touch up my make up pretty often when I go out) They also have minimal rubb off. Whenever I go out for drinks you can always tell what glass is mine because I always leave lipstick marks But using this I don't leave any.

This also smells lush! It smells of peppermint but not an over powering peppermint scent just a a slight scent. They also have a nice glossy finish. They're not greasy either which is great. Nothing worse than a horrid greasy lip balm.

I've also used crush underneath Mac's Diva. Which everyone knows diva is gorgeous but so drying, so using this did change the finish from a matte to more of a satin but it kept the lipsticks colour and didn't dry out my lips.

After the success of these I think I'm going to dive in a finally decide which colour Chubby Stick I want!!

You can pick one of these up from selected Boots and Superdrugs or online Here

Have you used one of these? Or the chubby stick? Let me know!

xoxo - Lizzy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

All Images and literary works copyright Lizzy Jane Holliday unless otherwise stated. Powered by Blogger.

Bloggers.com

Lizzyjane - Find me on Bloggers.com

© Butterflys at the mailbox, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena