A uk beauty blog giving you reviews, tips and tricks with all aspects of make up and beauty.

Thursday 14 February 2013

Barry M textured nail effects polish

Today on a mission for costume bits (will explain all in a later post!) I decided to treat myself to a new nail polish and a few other bits (which I'll also be telling you about later!)

I grabbed a Barry M textured nail effect polish. This is their new nail effect polish. Which to me is a bit of a mixture of a concrete effect and a sand effect. They're quite gritty. I went for Ridley Road which is a gorgeous mint green.
Barry M Textured nail effect nail polish

The nail polish itself goes on nice And easy like their regular nail polishes but has tiny grains in which give a gritty texture to the nail. Their not scratchy or overly gritty they feel more rough. My nail edges feel as if they need a file. But not too annoying which is okay. I'm one of those people who cringes really easy when I run my nails along paper a certain way and today I've paid bills in the bank and handled things that I thought might catch on the edges but they've been fine.



I have removed one nail and redone as I was a bit worried I'd have to go through the same hell as removing glitters! Luckily this isn't the same and does remove very easy.

This range comes in four colours :a blue , yellow and a pink. I think I might pick up the pink for some pretty pale nails with an edge or for accent nail looks.

Once again Barry M strike with. Brilliant nail product that's different from what other brands are doing while still being easy and fun to use.

You can grab these at Superdrug stores for £3.99 and at boots stores from tomorrow! Or online Here!

Have you grabbed one yet? Let me know!

XOXO - Lizzy



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

All Images and literary works copyright Lizzy Jane Holliday unless otherwise stated. Powered by Blogger.

Bloggers.com

Lizzyjane - Find me on Bloggers.com

© Butterflys at the mailbox, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena