A uk beauty blog giving you reviews, tips and tricks with all aspects of make up and beauty.

Friday 22 February 2013

Katy Perry Colour Pop Eyelashes

Once again the beautiful Katy Perry (I have no issues saying I love this woman! She is amazing) has created a stunning collection of false lashes with Eylure.

Eylure are the company I go to for beautiful lashes so seeing they collaborated with Katy I grabbed a pair or two from the original collection. This weekend I'm off to a costume party and wanted some subtle blue lashes. A light bulb went off in my brain and gave me a perfect excuse to buy the Ka-boom lashes. Then reading the information I saw that my greeny/ hazel eyes would look great with the other two pairs in the collection, so I grabbed them as well! There is a set of individual lashes in the range but I just don't have the patience for those.

In the range is:
Ka-boom - flashes of blue
Ka-Ching - flashes of green
Ka-pow - flashes of purple

They are beautifully feathery lashes with the cross over effect. They are nice and long but too in your face long. There not the full on double lash effect that some girls go for. The colouring on them also isn't in your face its very subtle the colours are blended nicely with black lashes of the same style.

I was a little worried that these wouldn't be the right lashes for everyday use. They are a little dramatic but I would wear these for everyday. They don't weight my eyes down or give you the look of having very small eyes.

Even on my eye colour the blue lashes look very nice I do prefer the purple lashes they look so nice on my eyes. Purple is a colour I wear on my eyes quite often.

You can grab these lashes at boots and Superdrug for £6,45. Little steep but very worth it!

Have you worn these? What are your favourite lashes? Let me know!

XOXO - Lizzy







1 comments:

  1. They both look really nice, I haven't tried Katy Perry's ones yet, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

All Images and literary works copyright Lizzy Jane Holliday unless otherwise stated. Powered by Blogger.

Bloggers.com

Lizzyjane - Find me on Bloggers.com

© Butterflys at the mailbox, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena