A uk beauty blog giving you reviews, tips and tricks with all aspects of make up and beauty.

Friday 1 February 2013

Collection Cover and Go

I recently popped into my local Superdrug for a few essential purchases with the intentions of staying away from make up. Did I stay away? Did I hell!!

A new product from Collection caught my eyes. Cover and Go is Collections new foundation. With an added twist. When you pop open the cap your greeted with a concealer and a mirror. So 3 products in one bit of a bonus!



Okay the foundation first. I have light 2 which is the second lightest in the collection. They do have an ivory which for once was actually too light for skin, the light blended seamlessly into my skin. The foundation is a liquid foundation with medium buildable coverage. To me its fairly matte. It blends into the skin beautifully without looking too done or cakey.  It is a fairly thick foundation and a similar formula to a cream to powder but Collection have labeled it as a liquid. It is wearable and does last a whole days wear. I normally have my make up on for around 8 hours and its still there.



The concealer is a cream concealer with a full coverage. To me its similar to my Mac studio fix concealer. Its great at under eye dark circles and blemishes. The best part is both colours are complimentary so you don't get any tell tell concealer marks on your skin. The concealer is easy to blend and you don't need to spend too much time warming it up with your fingers before applying. It also apply's well with a brush.

Left to right foundation and concealer swatched.


This is a great product for nights away or for festival weekends when you want to wear make up but not have to carry too much around with you. Plus at £5.99 for 2 products not too damaging to you bank balance!

You can pick one of these up at your local Superdrug or Boots as well as plenty of local drugstores or you get one online here

Have you tried this? Whats your favorite multi purpose product? Let me know!

xoxo - Lizzy

1 comments:

  1. thanks for this review, i'm definitely gonna check it out!

    http://therawrdrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Followers

All Images and literary works copyright Lizzy Jane Holliday unless otherwise stated. Powered by Blogger.

Bloggers.com

Lizzyjane - Find me on Bloggers.com

© Butterflys at the mailbox, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena